Alarm.com told me to call you to issue me a new pw

When I reset my alarm.com pw the reset pw link that surety or alarm.com send out always says:

Invalid Link

This link is expired or invalid. If you have already changed your password once with this link, please login with your new credentials, or try to send another “Forgot Password” request.

I’ve generated 6+ such requests and I click on the reset pw links in the emails the same minute they arrive in the inbox (which is almost immediately after I click on the alarm.com website

I CALLED ALARM.COM AND THEY SENT ME TWO RESET EMAILS, BOTH OF WHICH HAD THE SAME ERROR MESSAGE.

They then told me to call Surety to request a new pw be generated. They said only Surety could do this. BUT when I called Surety the voicemail said you can’t help me and I have to ask for help online. So. PLEASE HELP ME!!

Use the “Login Now To Alarm.com” button in System Manager. Does that get you through?

Strange… I just reset it and sent you a new temp password. Can you try that and let me know if it works?

All working now. I think the reason the original pw reset wasn’t working was because there was no challenge question set up

Excellent! Sorry for the difficulty. Let us know if we can help with anything else.

1 Like