Alarm.com Stream Video Recorder

Any more info on this? http://www.alarm.com/about/press/PressGeneric.aspx?cmid=107

Is this a 2GIG product? What will it cost? Will service for this be included in the current SuretyDIY video service? Will it work with existing cameras?

You might not know all the answers yet either, but inquiring minds want to know :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Ben

At the moment we don’t have more information than that. They are revealing the product this week at ISC West. Eventually, yes, we will begin carrying the product, but unfortunately, I don’t have any more information than that. When we do have more info, you better believe that we’ll be posting something on our site though.

It’s not a 2GIG product, it’s an Alarm.com product. No news on price yet. It works with existing 20 series Alarm.com cameras (like the ADC-V520, etc…). I don’t know whether it works with the older 10 series Alarm.com cameras. It doesn’t work with the 2GIG camera at this time. I posed some pics in another topic…

Suport for the Streaming Video Recorder (SVR) is now a live feature on alarm.com…

Any news on the availability of an SVR?

I see the “SVR Timeline” is no longer listed as “(beta)” on alarm.com, what’s the news on this? Anything?

Seems the SVR discussions have fizzled out.