Alarm.com Password

This is the last attempt to resolve this issue before I cancel (at least 5 attempts previously)
I have not been able to use the mobile app since I got a new phone more than 2 months ago. I have spoke and worked with Alarm.com, they have sent resets several times and I never receive them. They say the issue is with suretycam. They claim it is the way you have separate logons for your site and theirs. They also claim you are one of the only vendors who do it this way and the issue needs to be fixed by suretycam. I have reached out to you and have never had a response. I need this resolved so I can use my system or I will move to another vendor who will accommodate me. I have wasted to much time trying to resolve this with you without any effort from you to this point.

Happy to help you out, but it does appear there is some confusion. I’ve looked into your account and email responses to questions regarding this issue have been sent on the following dates:

5/24/2018
7/17/2018
again on 7/17/2018

I have spoke and worked with Alarm.com, they have sent resets several times and I never receive them. They say the issue is with suretycam. They claim it is the way you have separate logons for your site and theirs.

Unfortunately this is an incorrect statement by the ADC rep.

There are two logins, correct, one for your Alarm.com account, and one for suretyDIY website and billing, however one does not impact the other, and your Alarm.com login credentials are maintained in an identical fashion to any other Alarm.com user.

You can use this login help tool to generate reminders or password reset emails in order to assist with access.

If you are having trouble using those tools you can contact customerservice@suretyDIY.com and we would be happy to help!

In this specific case it appears you are saying you have not received any of the password reset emails, correct?

If that is the case then I strongly recommend using a different email address, as the emails are undoubtedly being filtered by your chosen email. I see a huge number of password reset requests, all successfully sent.

Please submit a secure message here to our team which includes an alternate email address we can use and our team would be happy to send you a password reset. That should get the quickest resolution.

I’ve sent one to the current email, but that seems to be the main problem in this case.