Alarm.com notifications

All of the sudden I’m not receiving alarm signals via my Alarm.com app on my iPhone. I have tried logging off and back on and I have rechecked the push notifications option. Any suggestions? Thank you.

Well, I do not see any alarms occurring in history over the last few days, so if it is only alarm notifications specifically we would want to go a different testing road here.

I do see other types of push notifications which would have been sent the last few days. Arming/Disarming etc. Are you saying you are not receiving any of these?

Have you purchased a new phone? Or did you previously turn off Push and turn it back on?

I see in the account history that a new instance of the Push device was created and deleted. I believe this is likely where your problem lies if you are not receiving any notifications.

I would turn off push notifications, delete the existing push device in Alarm.com. Wait ten minutes. Then turn on push notifications again and use the new instance of the push device as a recipient in your notifications.