Alarm.com no longer showing MyQ open/close activity

This is specific to the activity history both on the alarm.com page and app for a garage door equipped with the MyQ system. The alarm.com garage door open/close commands work as expected. Also, the app and page seem to be correctly reporting the open/closed status correctly (albeit there seems to be a couple minute delay).

However, what has changed is the activity history. The last time I see an activity in the history of the door opening or closing was 7/16.

More important than the activity history, is the door left open alert. I have a notification set up to alert me when the door has been left open for more than 10 minutes. I just did a test where I left the door open for 20 minutes and I received no alert. The app shows the status of the door as open, but no alert came through.

Has something changed or could I be having some sort of issue with my system?

Thanks!

Please disregard - I see that there is an existing thread on this that I will follow for updates. I did search for my issue, but after browsing through the other threads, I found the existing one. But, here is another report of the issue!

Here is a link to the other thread in case anyone’s search lands them here.

Thanks for updating, yes this is a recently discovered issue, and ADC is currently investigating.