Alarm.com issues

Hi all. My wife just came home and said she tried to disarm the system before she came in the house and the alarm.com app had logged her out. She didn’t know the credentials so I picked my phone up and it had logged me out also. I tried going to the alarm.com Web page and it looks down also. Anyone else having this issue?

Yeah, same issue here. It seems like Sunday mornings are when stuff like this happens most often. That may be when they do maintenance releases? If that’s what’s happening it would be nice if they’d redirect to a maintenance notice until it’s back up.

Website is fine, mobile app is…not loading.

Gotcha. Thanks guys. I figured either it was a bad mobile update or they were just having issues.

On the subject of the mobile app…

What is the deal with the inability to delete gallery image uploads from within the mobile app?

It is a pain in the arse to have to logon to the website just to manage gallery image uploads.

For complaints, questions (and if you want the “delete images” mobile option) contact alarm.com mobile app developer,and give feedback.
info@alarm.com

Update on ADC issues:

UPDATED: Alarm.com Operations Alert

1/25/2015 [09:49 ET]: Alarm.com is experiencing a technical issue which may affect the signaling capability of your customer accounts and/or access to the Alarm.com dealer and/or customer interfaces. We are working to resolve this issue and will contact you as soon as possible with an update. Thank you for your patience as we address this matter.

RESOLVED: Alarm.com Operations Alert

1/25/2015 [13:15 ET]: This issue has been resolved. Thanks for your patience.

1/25/2015 [09:49 ET]: Alarm.com is experiencing a technical issue which may affect the signaling capability of your customer accounts and/or access to the Alarm.com dealer and/or customer interfaces. We are working to resolve this issue and will contact you as soon as possible with an update. Thank you for your patience as we address this matter.