Alarm.com email confirmation

Each time I log onto my alarm.com account, I am asked to verify my primary email account (which I do). I have yet to ever receive an email from alarm.com to this email address. Am I missing something?

Also, I recently installed the ADC V722W camera. I haven’t figured out how to set the sensitivity and size triggers to trigger at the right time. It either triggers all the time (bugs fly across the camera) or not at all (when I increase the size threshold). Is trial and error, changing these two variables, the only way to affect the trigger of a video recording?

Each time I log onto my alarm.com account, I am asked to verify my primary email account (which I do). I have yet to ever receive an email from alarm.com to this email address. Am I missing something?

Please be sure to check your spam for the verification email, as well as any additional folders you may have for your inbox (for example, promotions or social with gmail)

Is trial and error, changing these two variables, the only way to affect the trigger of a video recording?

As each camera visual field is different, yes, only trial and error is going to zero in on the best settings. Outdoor cameras are prone to far more false triggers than indoor cameras, however, there are basic rules to follow which will provide the best results. See the video below for tips on creating video motion detection windows.