What Z-wave door locks are supported by Alarm.com?
What Z-wave Door Locks are supported by Alarm.com?
The models of Z-wave Door Lock currently supported by Alarm.com are:
- Kwikset 910 Deadbolt (SmartCode Deadbolt 99100 also supported)
- Kwikset 914 Deadbolt
- Kwikset 916 Touchscreen Deadbolt
- Schlage BE468 Lock
- Schlage BE469 Deadbolt (Only models manufactured after 4/21/2014
- Schlage Z-Wave Lever Lock (FE599)
- Yale NexTouch Commercial Lever Lock
- Yale Real Living Keypad Lever (YRT210)
- Yale Real Living Touchscreen Lever (YRT220)
- Yale Real Living Touchscreen Deadbolt (YRD220 or YRD226)
- Yale Real Living Keypad Deadbolt (YRD210 or YRD216)
- Yale Real Living B1L Push Button Deadbolt
- Yale Real Living T1L Touchscreen Deadbolt
- Yale Assure SL Deadbolt (YRD256)
- Kwikset 912 Lever Lock (SmartCode Lever 99120 also supported)
- Westinghouse Commercial Grade (RTS-PZA)
Please note that Door Lock compatibility may be limited by the model and firmware of your alarm panel equipment. If you have any questions on what models you can use with your system, please ask on our forum!
Is there an August lock that’ll work via zwave on the Qolsys IQ Panel II?
Yes, for the Qolsys Panel 2 the AUGUST AUG-SL-CON-S03 is compatible.