Alarm.com 3-minute Deduplication Window

Is there a way to eliminate the Alarm.com behavior that stops a device from reporting multiple events within a 3-minute window?

No.

This only affects sensor activity monitoring in Alarm.com, not how the sensor functions and chimes locally, but no, you cannot override or change that. This helps make sure event history is not filled with huge blocks of repetitious events and notifications don’t need separate limitation on processing.

Thanks for the quick response! I do want the repetitious notifications. Is Surety able to change this on my account, or is this something that’s hard-coded into the Alarm.com platform itself?

This cannot be changed. It is hard coded in ADC.

Keep in mind there are a lot of integrations which can be affected by repetitious notification firing. Email spam filters will often block such messages after a time, causing issues with notification reception, and phone carriers will end up flatly blocking the sender for your account. (AT&T has been found to do this already in a couple cases where users had a lot of repeated notifications going out all day)

I would not expect the policy to be adjusted.