After adding new camera, existing cameras will not record video

After adding a new camera, my existing cameras no longer record video, even on demand recordings. I’ve since disabled the new camera (powered off) to see if that is causing a problem but issue remains.
One other thing I did was rename the existing cameras. Not sure if that is relevant.

Thanks,

db

The cams look like they are communicating fine, and it actually looks like those recordings may have stopped a couple days before the new camera shows as having been installed. Can you confirm when the last clip you received from one of the other cams was?

If a recording schedule fails generally the first thing I would try is power cycle the cameras.

After that, if that doesn’t resolve the issue and you don’t see recordings after about 10 minutes, try deleting and recreating the Recording Rules in Alarm.com. This will resend them to the cams.

Any luck?

Hi Jason,
You are correct, the last recordings I see except for the 4 from the new camera was from 3 days ago. I’m out so I can’t power cycle the cameras. I’ll try that later today.

Thanks,

db

Power cycled cameras: 1 came back, the other would not record. Ended up deleting the 2nd camera, re-adding camera and deleting rules, re-adding rules. All good at the moment.

Thanks,

db