Aeotec Dual Switch Shows As Single In Alarm.com

I installed an Aeotec Dual Nano Switch (ZW132), and successfully added the switch to my Qolsys IQ-Panel 2. I named the the device “Kitchen Light” during pairing. Now in the Qolsys Panel, it shows up as two light switches: “Kitchen Light(28.1)” and “Kitchen Light(28.2)”. Each can be independently controlled by the Qolsys Panel.

However, on Alarm.com I only see one switch labeled “Kitchen”. It controls both lights simultaneously.

On Aeotec’s website, the Qolsys Panel shows as officially supported (https://aeotec.com/z-wave-gateways), and since panel operation is working perfectly… this seems to be an Alarm.com issue?

I would advise never going by the device manufacturer compatibility claims. Always look at the controller hub compatibility list for officially tested devices. The controller manufacturer will provide a conservative, tested list.

The Qolsys compatibility list can be found here.

If the actual Z-wave node IDs are 28.1 and 28.2 I doubt that information would be transferred to Alarm.com accurately. Only integers would be passed I believe, so Alarm.com would only see one node that way. This may change in the future, but multi-function Z-wave devices are not typically compatible with any of the alarm panels unless they use virtual nodes which are learned individually.