Adding T3000 to IQ Panel 2

I will check when I get home. Looking at your firmware you are at 1.13.i think they ship with 1.3 now.

Jason,

MFW: v1.3
RFW: v1.3
ZFW: v1.3
HW:8

all three thermostat are on the lates firmware. I think yours is on very first firmware. All three thermostat are about a month old. Do you have any new stock you can test with.

I am unable to test at this time but it is possible there is a negative interaction with either the FW on the TSTAT or on the panel although we have not heard anything from Qolsys specifically regarding this.

We will reach out to them after the holiday to confirm as their reps are out.

Tyler I have my contact at qolsys tested panels with same firmware as my and same zwave patch. only difference was that t3000 was on older firmware as they dont have any thermostat with 1.30 on it. He sad that it work just as it should. I’m afraid that its new 1.3 thermostat firmware that is causing this. I have test that on three different t3000 and two diffrent iq2+ panels all running 2.5.2 and zwave 681. I wish I can test this on 2.5.2 and previous zwave version.

I also been having problems with vent options that is not working correctly on t3000 with 1.30 firmware. I wish i can get my hands on t3000 with older firmware to check if its firmware issue. - I have started new post on that as well on your forum.

It seems very likely that the newer firmware is the cause. I cannot recreate that on 2.5.2 with older firmware thermostats.

We are following up with Qolsys on this, and will report any new info here.