Adding Smarttings hub to the Qolsys

99% of my home automation is controlled via the SmartThings hub, works great. I recently added the automation plan to my Qolsys panel so I could add an Aeotec zwave plug+nightlight to provide system arming status on the second floor of our home (so kids would know arming status and not walk down stairs and set off the motions).
If i add the ST hub as a secondary controller to the qolsys panel, does that mean i could use the qolsys panel to also control the devices connected to the ST hub? The tricky part here is i dont have zwave lights attached to the ST hub, i have used Zigbee light bulbs exclusively (aside from a few zwave sitwches).

Side note: i would have GLADLY purchased the IQ remote to serve this purpose at a cost of $200 but the remote does not have an LED to indicate arming status. Even if the IQ remote could show status on the screen (via a software upgrade) I would go that route.

If i add the ST hub as a secondary controller to the qolsys panel, does that mean i could use the qolsys panel to also control the devices connected to the ST hub?

No. When pairing Z-wave controllers, the primary controller shares its device list with the secondary, and both have control over all those Z-wave devices independently.

One controller does not send commands through the other, they just share the same network of Z-wave devices.

Qolsys is working on Zigbee control however via a new daughtercard. These wouldn’t pass through with Z-wave pairing, but you may be able to directly pair zigbee devices with the IQ panel in the future.