Adding panel users through Alarm.com

Is there any delay from the time a new user / code is created on Alarm.com to the time change is committed on the GS2 panel?

Created several new users yesterday via the Alarm.com website. A new user tried disarming the system this morning and their code did not work. Tried another account that was created yesterday, and it too did not work. I am not in front of the panel right now so I can’t look to see through the interface if the new users are in there. Thank you.

Is there any delay from the time a new user / code is created on Alarm.com to the time change is committed on the GS2 panel?

Each user code created on Alarm.com will take up to roughly 5 minutes to save at the panel.

Created several new users yesterday via the Alarm.com website. A new user tried disarming the system this morning and their code did not work. Tried another account that was created yesterday, and it too did not work. I am not in front of the panel right now so I can’t look to see through the interface if the new users are in there. Thank you.

Looking into the account, none of the additional users beyond the primary user have been given panel access. You can see this by logging into Alarm.com and clicking Users.

You will want to edit the users and enable panel access by clicking on the large lock icon and select panel access. Then save.