Adding ADC-TS2000 with RTS

I have an older GC2 panel with “Emergency” spelled out under the panic button. From reading other posts it appears that my panel will have issue if I add RTS due to the older
hardware version of zwave.
Are GC2 panels sold via your online store the newer models, with symbols under the panic button?
If I were to replace the panel (swapping the existing cell module) could I have the programming transferred from one panel to the other?

Are GC2 panels sold via your online store the newer models, with symbols under the panic button?

Yes, all panels would be the newer GC2 model.

If I were to replace the panel (swapping the existing cell module) could I have the programming transferred from one panel to the other?

Yes, with one caveat that the steps for the backup and restore should be followed very closely to ensure best chance of success. See the steps below:

To perform the restore:

– Let us know you would like a backup run. Our team will confirm when a backup has been run of current settings.
– Power down old panel, install existing module into new panel.
– Let us know you are ready to push settings.
– We’ll confirm when the restore is initiated.
– Then power up the new panel with module and antenna. (do not power up the new panel before the restore is pushed)