Adding 20+ Switches at the same time

I have an electrician wiring up a ton of new GE light switches, 3-way add-on switches, dimmers, and fan controls. He is doing all the wiring while the power is off. Once we restore power all of the switches will turn on simultaneously and try to pair with my 2GIG GC2 panel. How will I be able to determine which switch corresponds to the panel information? I’ve only added one thing at a time in the past.

Once we restore power all of the switches will turn on simultaneously and try to pair with my 2GIG GC2 panel.

That is not how the Z-wave switches would pair. There is a pair process and devices must be learned in one at a time with the panel.

You will want to check the installation manual for the devices to verify the pair procedure, but for example the GE 12722 is just pressing the up or down portion of the switch when not connected to a network. The panel must be placed in learn mode prior to activating the switch. (Services - Z-wave - Wrench Icon - Installer Code - Add Devices)

General Z-wave installation steps can be found here.

Jason thanks for the help. I could have sworn I have seen the panel show multiple new devices waiting to be paired in the past. Oh well I guess we’ll just give it a shot when the time comes.