ADC-V724x camera poor wifi signal

I have Eero Pro 6 wifi mesh throughout my house (client steering is on – pairs wifi device to the optimal eero) with fiber internet and 1Gb speed for upload/download. I have two V724x cameras mounted about 6” from each other outside the garage. The Eero 6 Pro pod is inside the garage about 25-30’ away separated by one stucco outside wall. Wifi signal to the cameras in question is consistently poor (based on ADC app) while eero shows poor on one of the cameras and full on the other… see attached pics. Any way to boost wifi signal at the cameras and is there a reason there is discrepancy in signal shown by eero and by the ADC app?
Thanks

2 Mbps is the bare minimum bandwidth requirement for each 724. Checking up/down speeds at the installation point (when connected to the AP the camera is connected to) with something like speedtest.net can also help diagnose speeds at the location as well.

I’m not showing an active service account through Surety so we are limited in what we can assist with. You may need to reach out to your service provider for more detailed information.

We do see issues with mesh routers. The benefits mesh can bring for home internet usage can be liabilities for reliable LAN connectivity as it shuffles your devices between bands and access points.

Where possible, use a dedicated network for critical security devices. If you are able to isolate which access point and band a device connects to in Eero that could work. You may need to bring that satellite closer to the camera it is connected to for better connection.