ADC-V722W won't install

Hi suretydiy! Swapping out cameras. I’ve read all 32 threads on the Forum regarding the 722. The new ADC-V722W is not showing up when I try WPS, AP or entering the MAC address manually. I’ve done a reset (red/green blinking), still no go. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Just to be sure, can you confirm that the device you are using for setup is on the same LAN as your camera? If you have a 2Ghz and 5Ghz network, make sure the device you are using to access Alarm.com and the camera are on the same one (should be 2Ghz).

Yes, they are both on the same 2Ghz. I just installed one a couple of days ago, not sure why I’m having problems here :frowning:

I’d start by trying to determine whether the camera is connecting to the WIFI network. Does the LED turn green when you try adding with WPS or AP mode? If not, are you able to see the camera when you look at your WIFi router’s admin screen?

Yeah, starting to think the camera’s WIFI might be defective. I can only get as far as blinking white (AP) or blinking blue (WPS). The camera’s local network does not pop up and after pressing WPS and several minutes in blinking blue, the camera goes right into blinking white (no red or green). I do not see the camera appear at anytime on the router’s admin screen.

That does sound like the camera just cannot connect. If you have already tried a reset there’s not a lot of other troubleshooting, especially with a working identical model already installed.

Did you get this particular camera from Surety?

If you recently bought it from us just send us a Private Message or email support@suretyhome.com and we can get a warranty replacement started for you.