ADC Unknown Keypads and Scenes

I have a few zwave switches and Caseta switches. I also have some Pico remotes to go with the Caseta switches.

Under Switches and Dimmers everything else seems to be accounted. Under Picos everything else seems to be accounted.

Under Lighting & Appliances -> Keypads and Scenes, I have something called Remote and I have no idea what it is? Do you guys have any insight on what that is?

Happy to help!

I am seeing 3 remotes in addition to the device labelled simply “Remote” is this correct?

It’s likely a Scene that was created in the Caseta app prior to integration with Alarm.com. Are you able to confirm this?

I have only 3 remotes.

I am seeing “Remote” under Keypad and Scenes and not under the Pico section in ADC.

At some point their might have been a Pico remote that was deleted named Remote. I did some testing and deleted a Pico from the Lutron app and now I am seeing another blank under that section.

There was nothing under scenes in the Lutron app, it was empty. In the Lutron app I also created a test scene just to see and it never appeared on adc under that section. Is that section on adc restricted to Lutron integration? Is there any way to resync it?

Maybe there is some bug when deleting items in the Lutron app and how it’s handled in ADC.

At some point their might have been a Pico remote that was deleted named Remote. I did some testing and deleted a Pico from the Lutron app and now I am seeing another blank under that section.

There was nothing under scenes in the Lutron app, it was empty. In the Lutron app I also created a test scene just to see and it never appeared on adc under that section. Is that section on adc restricted to Lutron integration? Is there any way to resync it?

Maybe there is some bug when deleting items in the Lutron app and how it’s handled in ADC.

This looks like it is the issue.

Unfortunately for Caseta devices we cannot manually remove any from the device list. However, we are following up with ADC to resolve. It appears these are devices which were removed but the prior instance of their inclusion remains in the list.

Just wondering if there was any update on the Caseta integration with the deleted devices showing up under “Keypad and Scenes”?

We followed up with Alarm.com and they are still looking into resolution. I should hear back more later today or Monday, I’m told.

Removing and resyncing the Caseta Smart Bridge and account would likely resolve the issue, but as long as it does not impede function Alarm.com may be able to resolve it without that step.

Well, that was quicker than I thought, ADC actually just followed up and it sounds like the best way to resolve is going to be removal and re-addition of the smart bridge. Let us know if you would like to go ahead and try that. We can remove the bridge for you.