ADC Themrostat T2000 Issues

I replaced my one of my thermostats in my home with a t2000 I used in my old home. I photographed and the wires from the old thermostat and plugged them into the new terminals on the t2000. It’s not working. I think I figured out what I did wrong.

I misread the part about RH & RC and removed the jumper. I only have a RC. My wife discarded the jumper. I cant seem to find any good troubleshooting online for this.

My assumption is that this is why its not working properly. Is this correct? Also, do yuo have any input on how to get a new jumper? I cant find one anywhere

Thanks

Yes, if you do not have a jumper that would be why it isn’t working.

A quick fix, I am sure you are not using AC, usually the R wire is attached to RH, not RC, on a physical relay with a jumper it doesn’t matter, but without the Jumper, connect it to RH for now.

Be sure to turn off power to the HVAC before moving wires.

As far as the jumper is concerned, they wouldn’t sell just the jumper, but the part, if we can get the specs exact, can probably be found on a site like https://www.mouser.com/

I’ll check on those specs for you, and I’ll also check if we have any spares we may be able to send.

Looks like we probably have a spare we can mail. Please send us a private message confirming the address where you would like that to be mailed and we will get it sent out shortly!

Just saw this now. I ordered a replacement pack from Amazon yesterday. Thank you for the offer though.

Also, will the ADC thermo work if I dont have it linked to the IQ panel yet?

Yes, it would function as a normal thermostat, just can’t program it