ADC-T40K-HD thermostat

I finally give in and purchase ADC-T40K-HD installation was super easy and everything seems to be on and working. I do have few question that are not answered in the manual.

I have Motion sensing enable and it takes forever to turn off the screen. I tough that is not working but if finally did. Does anyone knows what is set time for the screen to turn off?

If i disable Motion sensing screen turn off pretty quick. - Can anyone get more info on this from ADC?

Also If you have ADC remote sensors and you pair them to the thermostat my old T3000 use to have an icon that look like a thermomate in the corner. That is how i knew that temp sensor are paired to the thermostat. If you unpair them that same icon will go away. I don’t see any indication on the T40 when you pair temp sensor to it. Can this be confirm with ADC if that should be display or not.

And last but not list. T3000 had a zwave parameter manual that could be manually change and adjusted when other zwave controllers were used does anyone knows if anything like that exists for t40

@jwcsurety

None of these questions have documented answers. At this time we are looking into them through ADC to see what information is available. We will follow up here when we have more information.

I have Motion sensing enable and it takes forever to turn off the screen. I tough that is not working but if finally did. Does anyone knows what is set time for the screen to turn off?

This variable is currently unknown (or at least not documented). If Motion-detected wake sensor is too sensitive or not sensitive enough you can calibrate it locally at the TSTAT:

• Tap Installer Settings.
  • Tap Advanced Configurations.
  • Tap Calibrate Motion.

I don’t see any indication on the T40 when you pair temp sensor to it. Can this be confirm with ADC if that should be display or not.

The T40 will not indicate that an RTS is connected to it via display locally, just via the thermostat’s card in ADC.

T3000 had a zwave parameter manual that could be manually change and adjusted when other zwave controllers were used

I do not see anything that exists for the T40k-HD at this time.

Thank you, I did try motion calibration and did not change anything.

Through testing, it appears the screen stays illuminated for 10 mintues after motion is no longer detected.

Ok, I know that my at times stays on for a lot longer. I think that use infrared sensor not motion.

Usually in the morning is always off.

Did you do your own testing?

Also I don’t think that unit is using motion sensors I think is infrared so sir that detect heat.

Is there a way to find out t40k z wave variable parameters if I would like thermostat be assign to secondary controller and then adc?

Did you do your own testing?

This comes from Alarm.com directly.

Is there a way to find out t40k z wave variable parameters

Alarm.com representatives indicated that the requested information was not documented. It may be possible to find that information online in the future but it is not available.

thank you Tyler.

Do you know if there is anything on the market that i can pair this thermostat to to see what parameters are what?

While it may connect to to another hub, there isnt a specific device that I could recommend at this time.