ADC T3000 On indicator

How do I know that my heater/ac is on from the alarm.com app? It seems like there are no indicator on the app showing that the system is running. If there is not way to tell, can you please ask alarm.com to add something to indicate the system is running to their app?

The app will display the current mode of the Tstat, whether it is set to Cool, Heat, Auto, or Off.

Are you instead asking for it to indicate when there is a call for heat or cool and the system is actively running? This is not shown. I can forward this to ADC.

Right, there is no indicator that the system is currently running. Unless I’m home and I feel it. Or there is a temperature difference, and I assume it is running.

This is a basic and common sense thing that alarm.com left out.

Or there is a temperature difference, and I assume it is running.

That is when it would be running.

This is a basic and common sense thing that alarm.com left out.

I am happy to push this to ADC. I cannot make promises, this is, to my memory, the first time I’ve heard this requested for a thermostat, but always happy to push feature suggestions for consideration.

I don’t know if you’ve used Nest thermostat, but their app turns orange/blue when the system is running.

On your thermostat itself the word “COOL” or “HEAT” will change to “COOLING” or “HEATING” but you are correct about the app… no indication there sadly :frowning: