ADC-T3000 humidity control

I am having trouble figuring out how to get the ADC-T3000 to run the A/C when the humidity is too high.

In the app, under settings for the system, there is a toggle “Smart Humidity Control” but it doesn’t do anything. I believe enabling this simply enables the “Smart Humidity Control” “Rule” in the ADC portal.

In the ADC portal, the panel is reporting 59%. The rule was on, so I changed “Maximum” from 60% to 55%. It did not turn on the fan.

Then I found another post talking about “Advanced Settings” (ADC T3000 Humidity Control) but I don’t see those settings in the ADC app or website.

thank you

Then I found another post talking about “Advanced Settings” (ADC T3000 Humidity Control) but I don’t see those settings in the ADC app or website

Per that post, the user was having trouble getting the rule to apply on their thermostat. They resolved it by deleting and re-adding the thermostat.

Have you tried that in this case?

The advanced settings are found by logging into the Alarm.com website and clicking on the thermostat card. Click Advanced Configuration at the top. There you have access to 3 tabs, User, Advanced, and Installer.

The advanced tab will show the relevant humidity differential. That just means the thermostat won’t run the ac more than that far below your target temp in order to dehumidify.