ADC T3000 History

Hello, is there anyway to see the usage history on my ADC T3000 Thermostat? I typically have it set to 67-72 on auto mode and would like to see how long the A/C in the house has been run.

You can see thermostat changes in Activity through Alarm.com You can filter the device type for Thermostats to make it easier to view.

I understand what you mean, but that doesn’t tell me when the AC unit actually turned on or for how long. Since I have it set at 67-72, once it reaches 73 degrees in the house the AC kicks on automatically. I would like to know how long the AC was ran. My old thermostat would show how many hours a week the AC or Heat was ran. This way I knew, ok this month I’ve had the AC running lets say 20 hours so I know my bill is going to be about 100$. Since my usage is generally pretty consistent, it also alerts me to something being wrong or out of the ordinary if my usage is significantly higher.

A monthly Heating and Cooling report is available for users with the Alarm.com smart thermostat which provides data on how much the HVAC system ran heating or cooling, statistics about performance and monthly temperatures, and a report card that overviews how you interact with the system. Additionally, it suggests where you could benefit on system performance or save energy and related costs.

In the Thermostats card, click the Details icon.
On the Thermostats page, click Reports.
Click New Report.
Click Heating and Cooling Health Report.
In the name field, enter a name for the report.
In Thermostats to report, click the names of the thermostats to report.
In Recipients, click Add Recipient to choose who should receive the report.
Close and Save