ADC T3000 and Alarm.com

HI I have a T3000 and it works with my IQ Panel 2 and on the thermostat itself. On the Alarm.com app, it doesn’t seem to turn on or work.
Any advice? Thank you.

I narrowed down to one issue. The app will not turn the thermostat on. The app can adjust the temp once it is on and also can turn the thermostat off, but cannot turn it on using Cool or Heat. The turning on from the app does not show in the panel history.

I can turn it on using Auto from the app, and then switch to Cool/Heat, but this seems wrong. Thanks.

The app can adjust the temp once it is on and also can turn the thermostat off, but cannot turn it on using Cool or Heat. The turning on from the app does not show in the panel history

Are you saying the option to do so is grayed out and disabled or missing? Or is it there and when you send the command nothing happens?

I am actually seeing events in history where you are sending mobile commands to set the mode and those are going through. I see one of these at 11:18 pm Is this an intermittent issue? I don’t see the thermostat set to auto prior to that.

For some reason, it’s working okay again. I can turn on by Cool or Heat or off. Weird?! Thank you for your assistance.