ADC-T2000 Not Following Newly-Configured & Scheduled RTS

I have an IQ Panel 2+, along with ADC-T2000 tstat and 2 ADC-S2000 RTSes that have been working very well and are used for setpoint averaging in schedules. Recently, I added 2 additional RTSes, these ones the newer-style ADC-S40-Ts. These ADC-S40-Ts appear to be working just fine and just like the older RTSes, except for one issue…

One of the original ADC-S2000 RTSes was originally named “Master Bedroom Temp” but has been renamed to “Junior Suite Temp.” I then named one of the new ADC-S40-Ts as “Master Bedroom Temp” and installed it in its place. Since the two rooms are adjacent to one another (and with several a repeater-dense locations in common), I did not bother to clear/re-include the ADC-S2000 RTS that was renamed/relocated. In either case, signaling does not appear to be in play here, as all RTSes are updating as expected.

I then proceeded to update the schedules to include temperature averaging to include “Master Bedroom Temp” (new ADC-S40-T), but not the currently-named “Junior Suite Temp” (renamed ADC-S2000). The updates saved and subsequently display correctly on ADC. However, if I look at what is actually being used for temperature averaging, it is still using “Junior Suite Temp” (which I have excluded from the schedule), rather than “Master Bedroom Temp,” which I wish to use. If I manually override this, it accepts (and uses!) whatever I configure. But this then gets undone at the next schedule interval, as it is not following what I have configured for which RTSes to use/when.

I have power cycled the panel, power cycled the tstat, then power cycled the panel a second time. I then tickled the configuration changes on ADC to change and then resave the desired configuration (which always shows correctly), took the tstat off schedule and then back on again. But no matter what I do, the schedule continues to be driven by the old RTS, rather than the new one that ADC shows the accepted configuration for.

Try deleting the Junior Suite sensor, and the Master Bedroom temp sensor. Then after a couple minutes relearn the Master Bedroom sensor, reconfigure the thermostat schedule, wait 20 minutes, then relearn the Junior Suite sensor.

Does that resolve the issue?

Thanks, Jason. Sorry, this one turned out to be user error. I had overlooked some custom temperature intervals that were keying off of the old RTS programmed into my schedule. Everything is working now as expected.

Thank you for following up and confirming!