ADC T2000 Failed to Configure

I am unable to configure my thermostats via the web interface. They were working perfectly until I removed them from the z-wave network, reset them, and then added them back. The web interface says that it failed to send the configuration to them.

How many times have you tried this and the process has failed? Did this happen to one or both? What issue were you experiencing that prompted you to remove the tstats initially?

Try logging in to your Alarm.com account and configuring one of the tstats by following the on screen prompts. Any change?

I was attempting to link Wink and the GC3. After failing, I reset the device. When I attempt to configure the T-Stat the web interface initially acts as if it is failing to load or in a loop trying to land on this page: https://www.alarm.com/web/Automation/NameDevice.aspx

Once I step through the configuration… heat type selection, wiring selection, etc. and go to “Please Wait
Sending configurations to the thermostat . . .” it times out and says it fails to send the configurations to the thermostat.

No change.

“We could not confirm that the configurations were set on the thermostat. Please make sure that the thermostat is powered on and is in range before trying again”

We’ve sent some status request commands to the system and it doesn’t appear the Z-wave service running on the panel is responding properly.

Would you mind if we sent a reboot command to the panel? A power cycle is required to troubleshoot. (you can also send a reboot through the system manager found in your Surety account dashboard.

Okay, I sent the reboot command and then attempted to configure… Success!

When in doubt, reboot?? Thank you!