ADC-T2000 erratic temp setpoint change?

I have 4 T2000 on my account [3 on a zone controller for upstairs HVAC and one for main HVAC].
Stat’s “ID:9 Master Bath” & “ID:8 Master Bedroom” would not take a temp setpoint change this AM from my iPhone ADC app.
Error message in app
This has happened before. Erratic.
Just tried temp change this AM and both were OK, i.e. 8&9 took a setpoint change.
Other Stats seem to be working okay.

Can you see anything @ Dealer end message-wise? General advice?
Rediscovery? Is it even possible these get firmware changes via Z Wave changing anything?
FWIW master bed Stat is very very close to the Concord cell/Z module so shoul get strong signal.
They were all learned on power and should (still)be Z repeaters.
Rock solid until last couple weeks.

Can you see anything @ Dealer end message-wise? General advice? Rediscovery? Is it even possible these get firmware changes via Z Wave changing anything? FWIW master bed Stat is very very close to the Concord cell/Z module so shoul get strong signal. They were all learned on power and should (still)be Z repeaters. Rock solid until last couple weeks.

There are no unacknowledged messages listed in your Z-wave diagnostics. We’ve run a rediscovery for you and sent a command to check the link quality between devices.

Z-wave device firmware is not updated like that, no, although it is always possible that the existing firmware is different between the devices and may account for differences in operation, though that is less likely than signaling issue or otherwise dropped command.

All devices show as learned on AC.

What is the firmware of the 4 thermostats? To view version info place the tstat in Off Mode and hold the up button.

Cycling thru “up button” when stat is in "off: all 4 T2000 show:
“1.50” with “heat logo” and “cool logo” both illuminated, press up
then, “1.10” with “Wireless logo” illuminated, press up
then, “24V”

any other issues or caveats of consequence with this version vs. more current firmware?
will ADC ever update firmware via BT OTA ?
(update unless very selectiv, is risk I’d guess to Dealers bandwidth if OTA update muffs at all ?)

Will keep watching for further issues…Thx

FW 1.50 is the most recent version for the ADC T2000

will ADC ever update firmware via BT OTA ?

There is no ETA on OTA for firmware on the T2000 at this time. It would be complete speculation on my part to suggest that it ever would/wouldn’t as well.

Please let us know if this issue occurs again and/or on different TSTATs