ADC stat won't maintain Schedule On state of one of the thermostats

I have two Radio CT-32 thermostats. The “Upstairs” Zwave stat works great from both ADC and locally at the IQ4 panel despite having to perform a recent master reset of the IQ4 panel due to an unrelated no-cell/no-wifi issue. Of course, after that IQ4 reset I then had to re-include the IQ4 as a secondary controller from the Hubitat primary.

The “Downstairs” stat device on ADC is not working like it used to before the master reset and Zwave re-include. Mainly that ADC does not seem to recognize this CT-32 has an “Auto” mode like the IQ4 panel itself shows, just Cool/Heat/Off. Odd since the “Upstairs” stat per ADC does have Auto mode. If the Downstairs stat is switched by the IQ4 or the Hubitat to Auto mode for any user or local reason, ADC does not seem to sync that state change and, more importantly, switches to “Schedule Off” plus losing any of my ADC stat automations linked to window sensors, etc.

I have already tried demoting the IQ4 panel to a standalone primary and re-included to a secondary to re-sync the Zwave stats and door locks. Did not improve this Downstairs stat despite ADC rediscovering the Upstairs stat with all functions/Auto mode again just fine.

With ADC partner access can you tell anything different to why the Downstairs stat seems to refuse having the same properties as the IQ4 shows and ADC does show properly for the working Upstairs stat?

Auto mode missing as an option in ADC is a known complication. It is rare but can happen due to incomplete or interrupted data in the pairing process.

To try and resolve, first remove the device from your panel again, then factory reset it, then add it back.