ADC Skybell HD work with GC3?

So I got the ADC Skybell HD today, and successfully got it hooked up and working with the ADC app on my Android smartphone. It shows up fine under devices in my smartphone app, but when I login to my ADC account via a standard PC browser - I do not see the device anywhere? Will it only show up on the App, and not through my normal adc account online?

Secondly, does anyone know is there a way to add the Skybell HD to my GC3 panel as a sensor? It would be nice if the skybell would work with the panel, and announce sensor/button push like the DB1…

Thanks!!

I do not see the device anywhere? Will it only show up on the App, and not through my normal adc account online?

Saved clips can be viewed on the website under the Video tab but live view is restricted to the mobile app.

Secondly, does anyone know is there a way to add the Skybell HD to my GC3 panel as a sensor?

It is treated more like a video camera and not as a 345Mhz sensor, as such doesn’t really interact with the panel the way a PIR motion sensor or image sensor would. It is meant to work with the app to integrate with Alarm.com