ADC not controlling Z Wave devices after moving GC3 Panel

I have a GC3 panel that I just upgraded from a GC2 panel, and that went mostly smoohtly. I had all devices 3 door contacts, Z wave door lock on front door, Liftmaster Garage door, and ADC Thermostat and 2 Remote thermostat sensors (limited functionality on GC3).
Now, I literally raised the panel up about 5 inches on the wall that it was on, as there were complaints it was too low. I moved the panel up and thought all was well, but noticed I have seemed to lose all control of my z wave devices from ADC. Either the website, or the Android App. I can go to the GC3 Panel itself and control everything smoothly, so there is communication. When I login to ADC, it is showing me great signal strength as a the thermostat and yale door lock are within about 15 feet line of site of the panel.
I just think this is weird. I have tried doing a rediscovery, and get successful across the board from the panel, I have tried fully powering down the GC3 panel and bringing it back up - still no luck.
I can however control the garage door, but that isn’t through Z wave. Any thoughts, or things to try?
GC3 panel is running latest 3.1.2FW as well.
Thank you.

Forgot to mention, I can arm/disarm the system without issues.

I have tried doing a rediscovery, and get successful across the board from the panel, I have tried fully powering down the GC3 panel and bringing it back up – still no luck.

It doesn’t looks like this is related to a suretyDIY subscription, is that correct?

Unfortunately after the troubleshooting you have performed, the best next steps are for your provider to use back-end diagnostics to help determine the issue. If you do not use suretyDIY as your Alarm.com service provider we would be unable to help with that.

If you see all Z-wave devices in your Alarm.com account, but you cannot get a successful command sent to them, I would suggest the steps you have performed. At this point the next local step I would consider is removing the Z-wave devices and re-learning them. Be sure to learn them in within 6-8 feet of the panel.

It is very important not to ignore the required proximity when learning in Z-wave devices. Only NWI devices should be learned in when in their permanent location.

Thermostats and locks are most affected by the proximity requirement as well.