Not sure what I’m seeing this morning. Normally, when I wake up I just grab the phone and disarm the panel from the app as my nephew who’s staying with us right now leaves for work pretty early. This morning the app just spun wouldn’t even get to the main page. After checking the phone still had good connectivity, I pulled up the web site, logged in, and sent the disarm command but the panel never responded. I eventually disarmed at the panel, then noticed that ADC still showed an armed state. I tried a cellular test and had an interesting response.
The first test, right after starting said “No receipt from ADC”, then had the successful test message. I ran again, and it just said successful. I logged back into the site and the panel still showed as armed. I sent a disarm command (even though the panel was already disarmed), and after about 60 seconds, the site showed disarmed. I tried re-arming and disarming again successfully after that (although fairly slow reaction time compared to normal), but I’m not quite sure what might have happened.
I also noticed looking at the log just now that after I sent the Web Disarm command, there’s no response in the log either from the web command or when I manually disarmed a few minutes later.