ADC feature suggestion - My electric Bill went up because of this

My Electricity bill has spiked since October. Called SCE and they said increased usuage at night. It’s just 2 of us and we barely do anything

We live in a large single story. We never use the living room which is by the front door.

Just discovered that I left a schedule on called “vacation”. This schedule would turn on lights in the living room every day at night so the house looked lived in. I never turned it offafter my 3 day vaction

We also have a rule that turns those lights on when a motion detector is activated. I just thought it was that

Those lights are old school halogen 50w bulbs. About 12 of them. Added about 150.00 a month extra as night time is peak hours for charges.

My suggestion is to have it so you turn on a rule and you can set a time when the rule turns off.

My suggestion is to have it so you turn on a rule and you can set a time when the rule turns off.

Thank you for the suggestion and the context, it seems like a great thing to add. We’ll forward this to ADC and see if there is anything in the pipeline.