Adc-csvr126 reset

Hi ,

I bought a house and it came with a security system from alarm.com. The model of the svr is adc-csvr126-16ch-1x2tb.

I plugged in and connected it to the internet and it just shows the booting up screen and then it goes black. I tried both the hdmi and old video port and no luck. The reset procedure says to go to the screen menu and do it from the software side but it is not getting pass the boot screen.

Is this because there is not a paid subscription associated with it? Is there any other way to reboot it ? Or link it to a new account?

I was wondering if there is an issue with the unit or if it just needs a new subscription

Thanks!

I believe that should boot up to a local interface regardless of subscription. Do you see the same behavior if you remove the hard drive?

Yes, I removed the hard drive and still get the same behavior. Any ideas how to maube reinstall the software? Could it be because it needs to subscribe somewhere?

You cannot update firmware without an Alarm.com account. First time setup is performed through the Alarm.com website for password setup on the local interface.

In order to use the CSVR126 and link cameras to it you would need an Alarm.com account anyway, and use Alarm.com compatible cameras. You could try going through that pairing process in Alarm.com. You can also set the local display settings in Alarm.com, choosing between HDMI and VGA.

You would need an Alarm.com account supporting SVR access. We offer camera plans here: