ADC cameras and automation

When the new skybell doorbell is released Im considering replacing my ring doorbell and outdoor cameras with ADC cameras (and svr)

If I add ADC cameras and video plan, is there any automation included? For example I might like to have motion notifications sent only when the alarm is armed, or perhaps have all cameras record in the event the alarm is tripped. Is that possible? Or would I need to also subscribe to an automation plan.
Essentially these are basic automations that would be inherent to alarm and video actions.

Just a clarification, the new video doorbell is an Alarm.com product specifically, not a Skybell.

For example I might like to have motion notifications sent only when the alarm is armed, or perhaps have all cameras record in the event the alarm is tripped. Is that possible? Or would I need to also subscribe to an automation plan.

Yep, these are basic recording schedule options available when you have any alarm plan and video. These and more are available, and with analytics you can not only be notified if motion occurs while the system is armed, but you can also specify only if it is a person, vehicle, and/or animal causing the motion.