About to switch my system - Advice for me?

Got My IQ 4 and about to embark on switching everything over from GC2

I am guessing I should start this on a weekday? If I start on the weekend, You can not switch over the system on your end, even if I go through the web portal to do so?

Can i program sensors over weekend, then switch over on Monday? This way Incan keep the 2 gig panel protecting my home yet I can get a jump on things over the weekend

Also, howmdo you clear all data out of the 2 gig panel?

Just dont want to be stuck in the middle of things and have my home not be able to be monitored

I know I have to reprogram all my zwave devices. But will ADC save my rules and schedules and then I can just repopulate the zwave devices? Or must I reprogram that all from scratch?

I am trying to be strategic about this. Any tips would be so appreciated. Timing and order of doing things is something I would like to get your insight on

I am guessing I should start this on a weekday? If I start on the weekend, You can not switch over the system on your end, even if I go through the web portal to do so?

You can perform the swap at any time, 24/7.

When you have the new panel ready to connect, use the Swap Cellular Module/Panel option in your system manager. The change takes place immediately when you follow the steps.

will ADC save my rules and schedules and then I can just repopulate the zwave devices? Or must I reprogram that all from scratch?

No, automation rules will need to be recreated. You’ll have all new Z-wave device IDs and instances.

howmdo you clear all data out of the 2 gig panel?

thank you

can i program all my sensors in first and switch the system via the web portal after its all programmed in?

This way I can keep my house protected for as long as poissble or deal with any sensor issue before switching over.

Yep, your sensors can be programmed and signaling to both panels simultaneously, then swap once you are satisfied and ready.

Z-wave devices cannot, they need to be cleared before addition to the new panel.