4-wire Smoke connections to Hardwire PowerG (PG9WLSHW8)

I need to connect two 4-wire smoke detectors to my IQ Hardwire PowerG. Instead of daisy chaining them together, can I connect them at the panel? So, in essence, both smokes would be powered / connected to the AUX2+ & PGM2 terminals. Also, the data connections would be connected to a free Zone and COM terminal.
The Smoke detectors I’m considering are the System Sensor 4WT-B sensors and they only use 20mA at Alarm state.

Typically you would wire the sensor circuit in series to connect the fire detectors to the same zone, and I think the manual instructions assume that, however I do not see anything in the manual specifying multiple zones cannot be used, so I think you can set it up like you describe. The AUX2 and PGM act as a reset by default when any sensor zone is programmed as a fire detector.

Thanks Jason -

If I’m not going to connect the smokes in series, will I still need the Relay (i.e. RM-2 EOL Power Supervisory Relay)?

Thanks

No, I don’t think you would use that for anything. That device is used in conjunction with a power reversing module. The reversing module is used to activate the sounders of all smoke detectors on one power circuit.