2GIG, Vera and ADC question

I added the 2GIG panel as a secondary controller to my Vera. All my lights and thermostats are now displayed on my 2GIG panel and can be successfully controlled. But for some reason, none of them show up on the alarm.com interface or through the mobile app.

I tried a cell phone test as well as clicking on the web link under empower that says: “Click here to request updated emPower device list from the panel”. Still nothing.

I would appreciate it if you could look into it.

I’ve requested an updated list and see a number of devices. Are they all accounted for now?

Yup, they are. Thanks so much.

So the next time I add some devices, should I ask you to request an update or is there a way I can do that?

The link on the website didn’t seem to work.

Thanks

When you add devices, patience is always key. Information is typically pulled by ADC within an hour (most of the time it is within a few minutes) but in this specific case where you are wiping all equipment and adding it all back via a new Primary controller, it makes sense that the equipment list might need to be forcibly updated.

If a device is visible and controllable on your panel but doesn’t show up on ADC after a while, I would suggest to email customerservice@suretyDIY.com and request the equipment update.