2Gig TS-1 Installer Code

Just installed a TS-1 panel in my system. Everything went well but I would like to change some settings on the TS-1 (audible alerts when a sensor is activated, etc). Does anybody know what the default Installer code would be?

The default installer code for the GC2 is 1561.

Thanks for the quick replay Roy. I had found that one online and tried it but didn’t work. Also tried the code programmed into my GC2. The TS-1 I installed was brand new directly out of a sealed box so I’m kind of stumped now.

If the TS1 is paired with your system, the installed code would be whatever your main panel’s installer code is.

Did the TS1 pair successfully?

It paired perfectly and everything works fine on the TS-1 and main panel. I tried the main panel installer code on the TS-1 also and it didn’t work. I will try it again though. Am I correct in my assumption that all the settings for the TS-1 are done on that panel? In particular I’m trying to turn off the audible alerts every time a door is opened/sensor activated.

Thanks

What are you clicking on to access settings on the TS1?

On the TS1, Select Security -> Menu -> Toolbox . You can enter your Installer Code or Master User Code.

1 Like

Yes…I’m trying to get into the installer toolbox. Works fine on my GC2 panel, but on the new TS-1 panel it won’t accept the Installer Code that is set on my GC2 or the Default 1561 code (also tried 1234, 1111, 0000, 0001)

I did find that I could turn off the chime and voice alerts without getting into the installer toolbox, but I still want to figure out the installer code.

How are you trying to get to the settings? Note that unlike the GC2, the logo button in the bottom right of the home screen is not used for configuration access. On the TS1 that logo button only accepts the Duress code and is only for triggering a duress alarm.

On the TS1 you have to use Security > Menu > Toolbox. Can you confirm that’s the route you are using?

1 Like

I tried both routes. Did not realize that about the logo, but it seems to go to the same place and asks for the Installer Code either way.

They look the same but the logo method is only for duress code use.

When you go to Security > Menu > Toolbox can you access with your Master User Code? (User code #1 in Alarm.com associated with your primary user).

1 Like

I’ll have to check that when I get home.

Jason,

Thank you so much…That did work. I guess I was just expecting it to be the installer code, but when I got into that menu I see that it does just say “code”

Thanks Again

Ray

Happy to help!