2GIG Smoke/Heat/Freeze sensor causing alarm

My freeze sensor going off back and fourth all week as the smoke/fire/freeze sensor is in the garage after noticing it going off in my logs, i brought it in the house not thinking that 50 degree delta in temp would set it off as interesting as that sounds i would have expected that unless it was 150 degrees or greater that it would go off not at 69 degrees after all it was 20 in the garage who writes the code for this stuff?

who writes the code for this stuff?
i would have expected that unless it was 150 degrees or greater that it would go off not at 69 degrees after all it was 20 in the garage

From the description and what I can see on the account, it looks like this is an SMKT3, is that correct?

The SMKT3 should never be placed in a garage or other environment that is not temperature controlled. The minimum operating temp for the SMKT3 is 40F. Placing it in sustained freezing temperatures can cause a number of issues and device failures as it is not intended for that purpose.

From the manual:

“Do NOT INSTALL this alarm in a location where the normal ambient temperature is
below 40 F (4.4 C) or where it exceeds 100 F (37.8 C)”