2GIG GC3 Replacement

My 2GIG GC3 needs to be replaced. I have a number of existing 2GIG sensors that I want to continue to use with my Surety/Alarm.com subscription. What options are available at Surety to replace this panel?

Purchase New Iq panel 2 plus 345 this will allow u too take advantage of the powerg but also allow u too use the current sensors to work

1 Like

Yup I just replaced my 2GIG with 345MHz IQ Panel 2+ and easily learned in my existing sensors. Everything is working perfectly and I love my IQ Panel.

The above statements are what I would recommend. We offer the Qolsys IQ Panel 2+ with 345MHz radio by itself here.

It is compatible with 2GIG and Honeywell brand 345Mhz sensors. If you have any secondary panels (SP1 or SP2) or Image Sensors, those would not be compatible.

The panel also includes a built in 4G LTE module, PowerG Radio, Z-Wave Plus Radio and built in Wi-fi.

You would need to manually add sensors into the new panel, as running a backup/restore would not be possible between a 2GIG panel and a Qolsys panel.

Alternatively, you can acquire a 2GIG GC3e series panel (the GC3 has been replaced), although we do not stock them.

This would work with everything currently paired with the GC3 as well and would be more or less the same as what you currently have, except 2GIGs encrypted sensors can be used with it as well