2GIG GC2 showing 0/31 signal strength with new LTE module

Hey folks; I just upgraded from a 3G to LTE module (purchased from Surety.) Everything seems to be working fine, but I noticed the signal strength is showing as 0/31, which I find odd. I know Verizon has good service in my area, and I’m not actually seeing any indication of problems (still receiving notifications etc.) I found a similar post, and tried the instructions in the video with no luck: 2gig panel shows 0/31 signal strength

I’m at firmware 1.19.3. For troubleshooting so far, I’ve tried swapping the antennas, reinstalling the module, and even held the antennas up but it always shows 0/31. Also powered off (incl. battery) for ~5 minutes, started back up and performed cell phone test. Any chance I’m missing something simple here?

Thanks a bunch -Isaiah

I think you are experiencing a portion of the issue reported here.

There is a current issue with Verizon LTE where a small number of modules are having connection troubles, and others may connect properly but show incorrect/unknown signaling.

While your panel is reporting 0 signal strength, it is still reporting sensor activity and responding to status requests we send from Alarm.com. It is reporting an unknown value when I try to update the signaling status.

When I ping your system it is responding quickly. Since you are still seeing notifications and activity is loading in Alarm.com it looks like you are just experiencing the signal reporting part of this operations alert.

It should be resolved soon without the need for further troubleshooting.

Thanks a bunch for the quick response and confirming things on your end.

-Isaiah