2Gig GC2 EOL?

Hey guys, so I noticed there haven’t been any posted firmware updates for the 2GIG GC2, what’s the latest and greatest alarm that can reuse my existing sensors and still provide all of the Z-Wave joy that I’ve got now.

Thanks in advance!

Wes

Qolsys iq panel 2 plus 345 it lets u use ur exist 2gig/Honeywell sensors and also allows powerg sensors

You have a couple options. The Qolsys IQ Panel 2+ with 345MHz radio. This panel works with legacy 345MHz sensors, DSC brand PowerG and has a Z-Wave plus radio installed.

Alternatively, 2GIG has released the 2GIG EDGE which is compatible with 345MHz legacy and 2GIG eSeries encrypted sensors. This also has a z-Wave plus radio.

Hi Tyler,

Are you guys more so only supporting the Qolsys IQ Panel 2+ or will you be supporting the 2GIG Edge as well?

I ask cause I don’t see it in the store as of yet.

Wes

We do not sell the Edge at this time, however we do support it. See this page for compatible panels.

So if I wanted to order the Qolsys IQ Panel 2+ that’s compatible with my existing 2GIG/Honeywell sensors, which link would I use for that? This would be to replace my existing GC2

If upgrading your existing Surety system, use this link to add the panel only to your cart. You will receive a free month of service applied to your current subscription when the order is processed.