2gig GC2 Communication

Looks like all sensors were backed up successfully on the IQ Panel 2+. We would be able to apply this to another IQ Panel 2+.

To do so, both the old and the new panel would need to be powered down, then you can provide us the IMEI for the new panel via private message and request the backup be pushed to the new panel. When we confirm it has been pushed you would then power up the new panel and follow the cell test instructions to connect and the restoral would take about a half hour or so.

Thank you Jason. Since my old co told me No to warranty I reached out to Qolsys tech support. Below is most recent reply after he quieried my panel. Pls review and tell me if you will assist me obtaining warranty replacement?

We cannot perform warranty replacement on a panel that was purchased elsewhere, but if Qolsys is offering to directly assist we can help facilitate if they need info about the panel.

btw, were you attempting to attach a file or paste a response? Iā€™m not seeing what you are referencing

Yes, here is a paste of it. Im between a rock and a hard place because the place i bought it tells me no dice on warranty and Qolsys says they will through you. Please reconsider

That content in the post is an email with tech support, and considered confidential, please do not repost. I saw it though and Iā€™ll check what they intend. A panel warranty needs to be handled typically back through the distributor where it was purchased. We canā€™t do that as it wasnā€™t bought through us. I think Qolsys may not have known this, or they may be offering to directly address.

We will reach out to clarify with them, no worries.

Since u cannot, please appeal Qolsys to replace directly to me. Today Kyle old me its is under their 2 year warrantyā€¦it will help immensely to get it direct, not to mention save $500, and because donā€™t want confrontation with original supplier

It looks like they probably assumed the panel had been purchased through us. They were referencing sending it through the vendor for warranty replacement.

They did say it was within the warranty and they would accept it. Iā€™m sending you a Qolsys support ticket ID that Qolsys gave me via private message. You can provide this ticket to the vendor of the panel. They can use that to process the warranty replacement.

Also, it might be more elsewhere, but fyi, a new IQ Panel 2+ is not $500. The 319.5 Mhz model like you have is $336 right now through our store.