2GIG Equipment Compatibility With Upcoming GC3 Panel

I have a 2GIG system planned out but have been holding off on getting the actual equipment due to the GC3 panel being on the horizon. The latest information I have been able to find says that it will not be available until April 2015 at the earliest but I am reaching the point where I don’t want to continue leaving my house unsecured.

I already have a Schlage Connect (BE469NX CAM 716) Z-wave enabled lock which is compatible with alarm.com and the GoControl 1 panel. I plan on buying some recessed door contacts, regular door contacts, glass break sensors and a motion detector. Is there any reason to believe that these devices would not work with the new GC3 panel such that I could install them now using the currently available GoControl 1 panel, and then when the GC3 becomes available simply swap out the cellular module and use the new GC3 panel with all my same equipment?

I plan on buying some recessed door contacts, regular door contacts, glass break sensors and a motion detector.

All the 2GIG sensors will work. All the zwave devices should work. As of right now, You will most likely have to reinstall all your stuff (no automated upgrade path)

No clue on the ADC cell module, you may have to replace/upgrade that.

We are also anxiously awaiting the GC3, but enough target release dates have come and go that it would also be fair to say we will not be confident about an exact date for availability until we have our hands on one.

Devices that work with the Go!Control Panel should all work with the new Go!Control 3. But until its been released I can not comment on the modules and how they may or may not relate to the Go!Control modules. My assumption is that you will have to add equipment to the new panel when you make the switch.

You mentioned a Schlage lock- this link is for a thread where some current issues with Schlage and 2GIG are discussed.

Announcement at CES: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20160106006192/en/Nortek-Security-Control-Generation-2GIG-GC3-Home