2GIG-CO3-345 beep

1. I am getting a non-stop single beep from two 2GIG Wireless Carbon Monoxide Detectors (2GIG-CO3-345); I removed the old batteries, waited 30 seconds, and replaced with new lithium batteries, but both are still beeping. I also noticed that the test buttons will not hush them and both are somewhat hard to press. The recommended replacement date was February 2018; in the meantime, is there a way to have those working (without the annoying beep) and monitored until I order new ones (if both have to be replaced)?

2. I have one installed near the kitchen but there are no gas appliances nearby (only a gas fireplace located within 25 feet); since I already have a CO2 detector near the fireplace, do you recommend relocating the one on the kitchen to an attached garage (especially since the master bedroom is right above it)?

3. Is there a wireless siren compatible with the 2GIG-CP21-345E and the 2GIG TS1 Wireless Secondary Touch Screen Keypad (2GIG-TS1-E)?

4. A few years ago, I ordered three yard signs but since you changed the phone number, is there a way to get a replacement?

Thank you in advance!

I am getting a non-stop single beep from two 2GIG Wireless Carbon Monoxide Detectors (2GIG-CO3-345... The recommended replacement date was February 2018;...

Is there a yellow flash accompanying this chirp? If so how any seconds in between each flash? Notification Flash and chirp status can be found in the manual.

Given the circumstances this is likely an end of life warning, especially given the replacement date has passed.

in the meantime, is there a way to have those working (without the annoying beep) and monitored until I order new ones (if both have to be replaced)?

No, if they are past the replacement date they should not be used. You will want to obtain new ones to replace them.

since I already have a CO2 detector near the fireplace, do you recommend relocating the one on the kitchen to an attached garage (especially since the master bedroom is right above it)?

Per documentation, within ten feet of a sleeping area or in a sleeping area if a fuel burning appliance is use. Also in any room that a fuel burning device is in use.

Additionally, operating temperature range is from 40F to 100F. If the garage gets below or above this range, it is not recommended to place there.

Is there a wireless siren compatible with the 2GIG-CP21-345E and the 2GIG TS1 Wireless Secondary Touch Screen Keypad (2GIG-TS1-E)?

Yes, there are a few Z-Wave options if you are just looking for an additional siren to sound when the alarm goes off. Here is a 2GIG compatibility guide, Z-Wave sirens can be found at the end.

A few years ago, I ordered three yard signs but since you changed the phone number, is there a way to get a replacement?

I have let customer service know, they should contact you via email shortly regarding additional signage.