2GIG-CNTRL2 Panel Dead

I have a 2GIG-CNTRL2 Panel that was left by the previous house owner (not sure how old this panel is). Few weeks ago the back up battery showed dead, and this week the panel itself is dead. It was working fine before. Should I fix it or replace it? If it needs to be replaced, what should I choose to be compatible with the current sensors? Thanks.

Hello,

I do see an AC Power Loss trouble on your account before it turned off that happened on 9/25/2026 at 3:38:38 am.

This means the panel may most likely be okay and either the transformer that provides power got unplugged or it could have possibly burned out. Did you experience a power outage at that time by any chance? While it looks like the panel is okay, there could have been damage on the control panel if there was a power outage. One symptom being it cannot read the transformer power causing it to run on the low battery and turn off shortly after that.

If you would like to replace your panel instead, we offer the IQ5 Hub and the IQ Panel 5 on our store. Your 2GIG sensors run on 345Mhz so you would need the 345Mhz Legacy card with either of the 2 panels so you can reuse all your current sensors. When adding the panel to your cart, you will have the option to add the legacy card as well.