2Gig and ADC lost all my settings! Need them restored.

Had about 45 min power outage last evening, and all of my light timing, thermostat schedule, alarm disabling with door unlock etc. are now gone from Alarm.com site. Can you push the settings back to my system? Thanks.

While it appears that your sensor programming is intact, it looks like your Z-wave devices were deleted from panel programming, is that correct?

Note that Z-Wave devices are not stored in the periodic backup. If these were removed, they would need to be re-added to the panel locally. Z-wave device communication is 2-way, so devices link to one controller.

To re-add them to the 2GIG panel you would first need to perform a “Remove Device” on each (even though they are not showing in the panel) because this will clear the device itself of its prior network link. After they have been removed, they can be added back to the panel. After all Z-wave devices are learned back in and in their final installation locations, run a Z-Wave network rediscovery to ensure the best possible path for your mesh network.

Once done, you will need to re-enable the rules, schedules, etc. through your Alarm.com account.

Thanks. Does this mean my backup battery needs replacing? This is annoying to say the least.

Not necessarily, I am not seeing anything in account history to suggest that your panel’s battery is low/dead. Do you see this at the panel?

You can test by removing the transformer from the equation and just powering the panel off of battery.

We have seen power outages/surges remove z-wave devices completely from the panel but its very rare and we have been unable to recreate it. Which version of the panel do you have? Does it say the word Emergency under the button or does it have the police/fire/medical symbols?