2G vs 3G AT&T module...

I received email that 2G AT&T modules will be not communicate with the network. I opened the panel to see which module I have: 2GIG-GSM6
Is this the 2G and I will have to purchase this one:
2GIG-GC3GA-A?
Since I am off on Monday and will be able to install the module, can I purchase this one from Amazon since I will not be able to get one from SuretyCAM Monday:
https://www.amazon.com/2gig-GC3GAA-Radio-Module-ANT3X/dp/B00CCIL7DC

If i need to purchase a new ATT module and my current firmware is 1.9.2, DO I need to first install the module and then update firmware or other way around.
Also, once the new module is installed and new firmware is flashed, do I need to call someone to activate a new ATT module to communicate?

Is this the 2G and I will have to purchase this one: 2GIG-GC3GA-A?

Yes, if you received a notification email regarding this, that means you have a 2G cell card. (2GIG-GSM6)

The 2GIG GC3GA-A is one of the compatible 3G cards, yes.

If i need to purchase a new ATT module and my current firmware is 1.9.2, DO I need to first install the module and then update firmware or other way around.

Order does not necessarily matter, but the card won’t be recognized by the panel without the appropriate firmware. Usually I recommend updating firmware first, then swapping the module.

Also, once the new module is installed and new firmware is flashed, do I need to call someone to activate a new ATT module to communicate?

Send us a secure message with your new Alarm.com Cellular Module communication ID number (labeled IMEI on ATT modules and ADC on Verizon modules). Our team will then swap the module number linked to your account. After that, you’ll just need to run a cell test to sync up.