2 issues with my alarm after LTE replacement

Hello,

After replacing the 3g module for the newer one, I am having 2 issues.

1 - The alarm company cannot listen to me when speaking via the keypad. I can hear them, but they can’t hear me.

2- I have a specific sensor that I have set up to notify me of any movement, this notification is not working.

Lastly, I forgot the password to enter my panel settings, I would like to get that fixed as well.

Thank you

1 - The alarm company cannot listen to me when speaking via the keypad. I can hear them, but they can’t hear me.

Has this happened only once, or multiple times?

Reach out to monitoring operators at 855-348-0367 and tell them you want to test 2-Way Voice. Test 3 times to ensure a positive/negative result. After testing, does 2-Way voice function correctly?

More instructions regarding system testing can be found here:

2- I have a specific sensor that I have set up to notify me of any movement, this notification is not working.

Delete the notification in Alarm.com, then re-add. After adding, wait a few minutes then test. Any change? If not change, what is the name of the sensor and notification in Alarm.com? You can submit this information to us via Private Message if you would like to keep it off the forum.

Lastly, I forgot the password to enter my panel settings, I would like to get that fixed as well.

Your panel’s Installer Code, can be changed in the System Manager section of your Surety account login.

Hello,

I did the test with the alarm monitoring company and they could not connect with me.

I removed and re-added the notification for that specific sensor, and it did not notify me via push or text, but I am able to see it in the history.

I did the test with the alarm monitoring company and they could not connect with me.

After testing 3 times in a row, if the 2-Way test still fails, perform the following power cycle steps Then wait 5 minutes after reboot and test again.

• Disarm the System
  • Unplug the Power Supply from the wall
  • Open the panel and disconnect the internal battery
  • Leave the panel completely off for at least 2 minutes
  • During this time, check the module:
    • Make sure it is seated properly
    • Make sure the antenna are firmly connected and not touching any metal (or one another) when wall mounted. This can cause signaling issues.
  • After 2 minutes minimum, plug in the battery and power supply to reboot.

I removed and re-added the notification for that specific sensor, and it did not notify me via push or text, but I am able to see it in the history.

What is the name of the sensor and notification in Alarm.com?

I will try the steps for the 2 way test.

I was able to make the notification work, so this is fixed :slight_smile:

Thank you.